What is Pipe Lining?
Pipe lining and coating is an alternative to complete replacement of your existing piping. Pipe lining provides the same structural strength as a new pipe without the invasive digging and land excavation. It’s also more friendly to the environment, produces less waste, and is a much quicker method than traditional dig and replace piping methods.
How Does Pipe Lining Work?
Pipe lining goes by many names such as cure in place piping (CIPP), no-dig piping, epoxy coating, or trenchless piping. No matter what you call it, we do this innovative method of pipe lining in three steps.
- Initial assessment and inspection using a video camera to make sure the pipe meets the minimum engineering standards of epoxy pipe lining.
- Thorough pipe cleaning is done using a pressurized water jetting tool that clears the pipe of scum, clogs, and debris.
- A liner is installed and the epoxy solution is poured and cured in place to create a smooth and seamless pipe within a pipe. The new pipe structure is secure, durable, and impenetrable. The new pipe is free from calcification and rust because deposits won’t adhere to the epoxy lining.
In most cases, our pipe lining and epoxy coating can be done without disturbing surface materials such as:
- Roads, driveways, and parking lots
- Porches, walkways, and sidewalks
- Landscaping and hardscaping
- Electrical, gas, and water lines
Trust the Professionals at Z PLUMBERZ
Our proven and effective methods of pipe lining and coating will restore your pipes and breathe new life into your plumbing system. Not sure if our pipe lining services are for you? Z PLUMBERZ provides you with many options for your unique plumbing system and your budget. We offer upfront pricing on all of the work we do so there are no surprises.
Click here for more information on pipes services.
Call Z PLUMBERZ now at 1-833-786-7928 for pipe lining and pipe coating services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
Whether it's a quaint goldfish bowl or a large tank filled with tropical creatures, fish tanks are a favorite addition…See All Expert Tips